Our temperature monitoring system is also used in other applications such as vaccine storage in the healthcare, hospital and pharmaceutical industries as well as computer server rooms and other temperature critical applications.
Fridge and freezer failures due to mechanical breakdown or power failure are commonplace, often resulting in significant stock losses and business disruption. The costs associated with such failures can be quite significant, as many a business has experienced.
The Sentry temperature monitoring system provides alerts via SMS and Email in the event of fridge and freezer failure, enabling timely corrective actions to be taken to preserve stock and save on considerable stock replacement costs.
The Sentry temperature monitoring system automatically provides accurate daily temperature compliance reports consistent with Foodsafe requirements, even during the hours the business is closed or unmanned, at a far lower cost than current compliance practices.
While temperature sensors are factory-calibrated and ready for installation, Foodsafe requirements demand that the temperature sensors are periodically calibrated. This task is easily performed with calibration results logged and reported on the Sentry system.
How the Sentry Temperature Monitoring System Works
Our refrigeration monitoring system utilises wireless digital temperature sensors that are accurate to 0.5oC. A powerful inbuilt transmitter provides extended range allowing the devices to be used on large and heavily built sites where signal strength can be sometimes weakened. With an IP67 rating (IEC Standard 60529), the temperature sensors are impervious to ingress of dust and water and are suitable for areas subject to regular hosing down for cleaning purposes. Wired versions of the temperature sensing devices are also available to the same IEC specifications.
The digital temperature sensors send data wirelessly to a Collector unit that stores the information and forwards it via 3G-telephony to an AFSTC cloud-based server where it is constantly monitored and alerts and reports are generated. The Collector unit is also rated to IP67 and has an easy-to-read display for instantaneous data readings of all linked temperature sensing devices.
Features & Benefits
The benefits of the Sentry temperature monitoring system are compelling. Not only does it alert you of fridge and freezer failure, preventing costly stock losses and associated business disruption, it also provides daily compliance reports of the temperatures of your food storage devices and lowers your Foodsafe compliance costs, giving you peace of mind.
- The Sentry Temperature Monitoring System provides 24/7 real-time monitoring of temperatures and alerts users if temperatures are outside of set points, allowing timely corrective action to be taken to preserve valuable stock.
- Compliance reports providing accurate data consistent with Foodsafe requirements are automatically generated and sent via email on a daily basis, even on days when the business is closed.
- The Sentry Temperature Monitoring System runs on the 3G network and is therefore not WiFi reliant.
- In the event of a power failure, the back up battery will allow the refrigeration monitoring system to work and will send an alert to notify of the event.
- Different access levels can be set for Administrator and User roles.
- Temperature parameters are customised to your needs.
- Ease and associated low cost of installation – do not require specialist trades (can be self-installed). Simply require a standard 240V outlet for the Collector unit
- Sensors are easy to calibrate and calibrations are logged automatically on the system.
- Single Collector unit can handle up to 64 temperature sensors
- System has inbuilt self-diagnostics and sends alerts for weak battery, weak signal strength, power and 3G outages.
- Dual cloud-based servers provide 100% back-up in the event of a server outage.
- The system allows a full audit trail from temperature sensor through to receival of alert notification and compliance reports.
- The Sentry temperature monitoring system is HACCP Certified
- The system has a five year warranty (excluding batteries).
“View temperature monitoring in real time on any internet capable device”